Conditionals using EDPUZZLE


Hello! 

I am going to present an activity that I designed for my students using Edpuzzle. Here you can watch the video:



I chose a video from Youtube which is aimed to revise the use and form of conditionals. I know that they worked on this  grammar aspect the previous year, so I did not want to explain it again in class. In addition, I have checked that this Youtube channel is easy for them to understand and they enjoy it a lot because the speakers are quite funny and entertaining. 

Although it is partially adapted, I have chosen it because of the aforementioned reasons. I asked my students to watch the video at home and answer the questions which appear during the reproduction of the video. This way I “flipped” the class and we devoted the class time to practice together according to the contents they had learnt from the video. 

My students particularly enjoyed the activity because it allowed them to spend as much time as they needed so as to fully understand the concepts. Moreover, they also pointed out that the video was entertaining and clear for them.

I consider that the use of videos is very useful because visuals help them to fully understand the information provided by them.

This time I also asked students to take notes of the form and uses of conditionals on their notebooks. However, if I had to point out any suggestions for next time, I would not include this last activity and, instead, I would do it in class. 

I hope you find my reflection useful! 


Comments

Popular Posts